Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Somebody stole our remote control.

We have not a single TV in our house. Just yesterday it started acting up and now it just doesn't work. We have an old school tube t.v. I had no idea we were so behind the times. Not until today anyways. We thought, we'll just hop in the car and run on out and get us a new t.v. Nuh uh. We went to 3 different stores. They all make it impossible to buy the old school tube t.v. I will just warn you now. The cheapest t.v. we could find was $550.00. Oh heck no. There are so many other things that I want that are that price or more. I started to think....I spend so much time watching t.v. but really I couldn't fathom spending that much money on one. Soooooooooooo....we have decided to see how long we can go with out one. Here are some things I do want:

1.
2.
3.
4.

No comments: