You know how you realize things about yourself? Sometimes for the first time and others for like the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th time? Below is a list of those things.
1. I love hate/sweet snacks. That includes....hershey kisses. A lot of them. Especially under stress. Please notice there are no hershey kisses in picture below. They are in my belly and now part of my, well, you know.
2. I like to throw just about anything on the grill, including romaine lettuce. Scrumptious.
3. I can't read 1 book at a time. I just can't. I am serious.
4. TV on DVD rocks my world.
5. I love being a homeowner and having this house to call our own. a lot. a lot. i love it.
6. Our animals are spoiled and it's fun.
7. Decorating our new house gives me great satisfaction.
8. There are still so many places I haven't seen.
9. I am ready for a fun summer. Does summer still include sun in other parts of the world? I forget living in Portland. Although, the weather has been magnificent lately.
10. I love finding treasures at estate sales.
11. My family is the cutest especially when they feed Lorikeets at the zoo.
12. I like to be surprised. My something from the somethingstore.com came and here it is....a wine bag! A fancy sturdy one-lined with felt. It's cute. I am happy with it. It was worth it.
13. Gardening makes me happy. Look how happy the veggies are.
14. I love picnics with homemade pizza.
15. I can't stop buying new plants and veggie and fruit and herb trees....