Friday, June 13, 2008

There is this one person I use to know and I miss her. sometimes.

This week my mom and I went plant shopping. We bought A LOT of plants. At first, I was completely overwhelmed by my yard. Sort of a blank canvas. Which just meant over thinking every aspect of what I wanted to do with it. I decided to start with the front yard and just go for it.

And that is just what I did. We took a nice drive out to Scappoose, OR. Found ourselves a couple of great nurseries and loaded car with more plants then it could barely handle. Between my mom and I they were planted in a jiffy. Woot!

Now, for the backyard. That is going to be a serious task. My plan is to have that overgrown foresty feel. Some pathways....maybe a pond. Or what about a waterfall? This one is going to take serious planning and preparation. I am so excited for this task.

1 comment:

Amy Ellen said...

Go for it! It's so rewarding to love your yard space and know that you made it look the way you wanted it to.

Yay for yardening!

and, breath.....................:)