Tuesday, August 4, 2009

yum


I love summer dinners. Fresh fruits and vegetables....need I say more? We are lucky enough to have two farmers market in our area alone. It's super fantastique!

Continuing on this summer with heat that is in the 80's. This I can handle. The past 10 days have been 90 and above and sometimes 100 and above. That rarely happens in these parts. I have to say I am really glad it's over. I hope the heat stays in other parts of the world. Sorry other parts of the world.

I am finally getting some energy back into my life. The first trimester was just tiresome and exhausting. There was no room for cleaning, organizing, or just doing anything for that matter. Now I am taking pictures, cooking, hanging out a little more and trying to be more like myself. Phew!

No comments: