Friday, January 23, 2009

That lady is such a lady.



Through the years the two of us have gone our separate ways and come back together. She is one of those friends that no matter what you can pick up where you left off even if you haven't seen each other for 5 years. I am glad that as of recent we live near each other and see each other often. I know that no matter what I can depend on her for a shoulder to cry on, a helpful hand, a dance party, a game player, or someone to just sit and talk with. Sometimes we talk about nothing and that is okay. We see friendship in a very similar way. Mutual respect for each other. If I am just having a bad day, I know I can count on her to make the effort to come hangout with me without hesitation. And she knows I would do the same for her. She is always ready to give level headed advice and wants the best for others. She strives to be the best person she can be. And is probably the least selfish person I know. Thanks for being so awesome! You are fantastic.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aha!

When we first got to know Muff, it was like we'd known her for a long time - a person that's so interesting, fun, and easy to get along with and that, no matter what, you want to hang with more. She covers all 360 degrees of the chart of Kick Ass-edness.