Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Believe me when I say


Mr. man and I decided that after the election we would take a little vacation. We weren't planning anything fancy but something that took us out of our own heads and let us relax. What better place to go than to the close by neighboring big city--Seattle. We decided that yes indeed this is where we would go. I googled the heck out of a hotel with a jacuzzi tub because I was on a mission to sit in a jacuzzi tub. Guess what folks? I found one. Oh yes...I did.

While we were there we explored the cities finest attractions and were graced with great weather, great friends and great food and drinks. I must share: it was about 55-60 degrees and SUNNY.





We also randomly ran into the Repeal Prop 8 march they were having in Seattle while exploring Volunteer park. It was massive. Our trip was planned many moons ago or else we would have been in full gear and ready to rally for this cause in a heart beat. Instead while in Seattle, we watched and cheered and took photos.

3 comments:

Amy Ellen said...

Awesome! Looks like you two had a fabulous time! I hope you got some much needed rest!:)

A lady and her family. said...

hey! we did. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the pix. Love that you cheered the Prop 8 rally. Love that you located that jacuzzi. Awww yeah.