Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Joy at the depth of my love

You can customize your pieces to say what you want and be the color your heart desires. There is nothing better than "in your face" bling. Now I can ponder the idea of what my jewelry will tell the world.....


To be quite honest, I can't believe I haven't read any of these. Sometimes, I miss the boat. This is one of those reads that was mentioned to me in conversation and it went in one ear and out the other. dumb. I should really pay better attention. It's not like I have completely lost the ability to read it or that it has been taken away, it's just that, Marjane Satrapi and Vincent Paronnaud, have made this series into an animated movie. Now I debate...see movie now...read graphic novels later? Or read graphic novels now and see movie later?

No comments: