Sunday, January 27, 2008

Say it is so...



'House' on Hawthorne, here in Portland rocks my world quite often...which is where I found the above set of owls to hang 'o' so nicely above our new couch. Our new house is in need of new art. We have made a promise to ourselves since buying our first home that we would NOT put up art that was on the walls before. Now it is a little more difficult because I am trying to match items and use a cross between vintage and new/modern furniture and art. So far we are succeeding. I do love shopping. I have made new curtains for the kitchen, hemmed curtains for the living room, and even made a cookbook organizer for the kitchen to match the curtains!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Love the matching organizer!

A lady and her family. said...

hey, thanks! super easy and added a little touch to the kitchen. yes.