Thursday, August 2, 2012

Get it started.

How many people watch Dr. Oz? Too many. I understand the need to better educate people about diet, exercise, illness, etc. But I do feel that the approach of the show often comes across like much of a scare tactic, like if you don't do THIS-you will die. Sort of. You get what I am saying.



In other news, yesterday I took a walk and took photos with Instagram. I am semi-ashamed of the love I have for the filters on that thing. I am not much of a photographer but I certainly understand the art and I feel a little bit like a cheater when I use Instagram but it's fun. So, there you have it.

 Yesterday, we built a tent and read a lot of books and watched 15 minutes of Horton. He also had to eat and drink milk in the tent. It was a fun time. 



I can't remember exactly when this video was taken...but here it's some good ol' fashion fun. Please do not try this at home.

And I leave you with a little song. Oldie but goodie.



No comments: