Sunday, October 5, 2008

Out of the Loop

Let me not bore you with the I've been busy story. Although, please please expect it in the future. Today while standing in my kitchen--I realized that I truly enjoy the form/design style it's taken since we have moved in. One of my main goals in starting fresh and buying our first home was to start out sparse and continue to let it grow without letting it get too cluttered. I am sure we have time for clutter but for now I am smitten with our kitchen. It may not look like much via my photo skills but I love it.




Please note in bottom photo--Halloween placemats: I am ready for Halloween.......
Also, the pictures look grainy. Not sure why. Oh well.

5 comments:

erin said...

so cute! it's so bright and welcoming.

A lady and her family. said...

Hi! Is this Erin B? I am pretty sure it is.

I totally am going for the bright and welcoming look. yay!

Amy Ellen said...

I love it too! I'm jealous that you can have a table in your kitchen! So cute!

I too am ready for Halloween! Bring it on sista!

erin said...

yup, it was me!

A lady and her family. said...

erin! yay! hi!