Saturday, April 19, 2008

I was tagged!

My local blogger friend, and close-by neighbor and hope to be closer real life friend soon, Kate of all Trades tagged me in this little game of listing 6 things about yourself. Since I have nothing to hide, here we go....

Here are the rules.

1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules in your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

  • I was on the swim team in High School. I was actually good and I had to stop because I ended up having the worst panic attacks and anxiety before every meet because I was expected to win. I would throw up or almost throw up before each meet, so I quit. I am no where in the picture below-thank you Google.
  • I go to therapy every 2 weeks and I will go for the rest of my life. It is the one place where I can spew all of my crap. A place to dump and then work on it all and be a better person. cheesy but true.
  • I love chick lit. Enough said. If you do too, read-Caprice Crane.
  • Both of my grandparents spoke/speak fluent Spanish and all I know is, "Hola, como esta?" or something. Ay yi yi...
  • I moved out with my best friend right after high school. I was not ready to live in the free world yet. We were evicted because we lit our kitchen on fire making falafel and had parties everyday. I am not sure why they would kick us out. I still can't believe we survived. All we ate was pizza and sandwiches. Thank god they evicted us and we had to move back in with our parents. We still had a few things to learn.
  • I moved 15 times by the time I was 15 years old. Surprisingly, I managed to go to only 2 elementary schools, 1 junior high and 1 high school. This was 15 moves within the same town-can you believe?

3 comments:

Kate said...

Yay, glad you noticed that I tagged you since I didn't follow all the rules and tell people.

Also, I sent you your prize a week ago and have a funny feeling it didn't arrive. Am I right? :(

A lady and her family. said...

No no it did arrive and I love it! I responded to either one of your posts or somewhere on mine that I did receive and it fits perfectly-must be lost somewhere. Thank you! I love accessories.

Kate said...

Oh good! I sent another package the same day as yours and it hadn't been delivered so I was worried. Glad you like it.