Here are the rules.
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules in your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.
- I was on the swim team in High School. I was actually good and I had to stop because I ended up having the worst panic attacks and anxiety before every meet because I was expected to win. I would throw up or almost throw up before each meet, so I quit. I am no where in the picture below-thank you Google.
- I go to therapy every 2 weeks and I will go for the rest of my life. It is the one place where I can spew all of my crap. A place to dump and then work on it all and be a better person. cheesy but true.
- I love chick lit. Enough said. If you do too, read-Caprice Crane.
- Both of my grandparents spoke/speak fluent Spanish and all I know is, "Hola, como esta?" or something. Ay yi yi...
- I moved out with my best friend right after high school. I was not ready to live in the free world yet. We were evicted because we lit our kitchen on fire making falafel and had parties everyday. I am not sure why they would kick us out. I still can't believe we survived. All we ate was pizza and sandwiches. Thank god they evicted us and we had to move back in with our parents. We still had a few things to learn.
- I moved 15 times by the time I was 15 years old. Surprisingly, I managed to go to only 2 elementary schools, 1 junior high and 1 high school. This was 15 moves within the same town-can you believe?