Okay, so we are not moving back anytime soon but we would move back maybe someday. Driving into the city over the bay bridge is one of my most favorite things to do. The sun is shining, your windows are rolled down....you just paid your $4 (now!) toll to cross the bridge and you start your way over the water. Once you tunnel your way through 'Treasure Island' your eyes are set on the tall buildings spanning across the financial district. All while music is blasting and you are taking in the whole city experience from a distance.
6 of my most favorites-there are more but these play a serious part:
1. The WEATHER (most of the time).
2. The hustle and the bustle. It's invigorating to have so much going on and to see.
3. THE FOOD- I recommend 'Cafe Viva' in North Beach, forget 'The Stinking Rose'! This place will steal your heart. yum!
4. You can pretty much walk everywhere. Where you can't walk you can take MUNI. Awesome!
5. Ocean Beach is like right there! Not only do you have big city BUT you have the ocean-RIGHT THERE!
6. It is much closer to our families