Wednesday, July 25, 2007

It's just too bad

We have blown through Buffy. Who would have thunk that everyone was right....it is good. And it's getting better.

Went to city hall today and layed in the damp grass and listened to some live music. Thank you PDX Pop Now.

Came home and ate some pasta with capers, red peppers, onions, garlic, zesty vegan sausage, olive oil, and fresh italian parsley. And topped it off with some olive ciabatta. mmmmmm......


*******************edit*************************************

a and i totally went to the grand opening of ikea. it wasn't that bad either. we did have to park in the dusty lot they had tagged as "overfill" parking. It was worth it though. I forget how much I enjoy that place. I think it is safe to say that I sat on every comfy piece of furniture, including beds! I then would get all excited and say stuff like, "wow, this is only 129.00, crazy!" I just couldn't believe some of the prices.

No comments: