Sunday, July 29, 2007

Totally reads it.

Had the handmade bazaar today. Went pretty well. There was 2! bizarres on the same day, so I think customers were split which meant less selling. doh! it's okay though, I did do a trade with a girl who makes jewelry out of old records. She melts them and molds them in hot water! yes! I got myself 2 rings, a bracelet and a pair of earrings. She got a red owl bag. We both win. sweet.


Last night was the DYM show at the grape drink. Pretty good but wierd place, I must say. I took a couple of pictures. Here are a couple....


Oh and the other night we made some grilled veggies. I made a little sauce to marinade them in, it went something like this:
  • lemongrass
  • olive oil
  • garlic
  • lime zest
  • fresh lime juice
  • fresh basil
  • salt and pepper
It was so good! Here are some pictures of them getting their grill on. uh huh....



No comments: